Is an insulated, surface mounted enclosure for a secure water management system and smart water meter as required, manufactured using reprocessed materials to meet the green agenda.
Groundbreaker can be installed at any time during the construction or life of a dwelling, offering total access to water control.
Groundbreaker has previously benefitted from “secure by design” awards as the apparatus is located on the building served with no street furniture or liability in the highway.
For use on:
Greenfield sites, contaminated (brownfield sites), urban regeneration, new build, modular homes, park homes & caravan sites, temporary water supplies.
Groundbreaker provides the perfect platform for a “smart” meter – linking to the home “hub” for remote reading.
Compliant with and indeed exceeding all water legislation, Groundbreaker offers the perfect solution to water supplies in the 21st Century.
Click here to download the WRAS approval certificate for Groundbreaker
Product Image Gallery
Click on any image to enlarge and view the full product image gallery.
- WRAS Approval No. 1603046
- WRc (Regulation 4) Approval No. 150959
- Exceeds BS 5422
- Compliant with BS6920 & BS EN ISO 12241
- Certified to resist temperatures as low as -15C for 3 days (Water Industry Standard 4-37-01)
- Hard wearing and UV stabilised outer shell over high quality insulation.
- Certified to provide whole site protection against back flow to Fluid Category 2
- Dimensions: 500mm tall, 330mm wide, 170mm deep
Our Other Products
A water pipe insulation and protection system, for new and existing water services.
The most cost effective insulation that can be used externally
For whole site protection from backflow. Also for ‘keyhole surgery’ on failed boundary boxes.
Designed to provide external control to domestic fire suppression systems on domestic and residential property.