- For use where external access is not possible.
- Save up to 30 litres of water per property per day.
- Save up to £300 per property per annum in energy costs (source BBC)
- Back flow protection to fluid category 2
- Water Industry Regulation 4 Approved
- Using the same technology as our NRv2 LoFlo product
- Easily installed above above the internal stop tap or water meter
- A fit and forget installation method of saving water and saving energy
- Discrete when installed
As with standard LoFlo our in-line version is designed to reduce wastage from “normal” use of water services by up to 30 litres per person per day.
This could save the average household up to £300 per property per annum in energy costs (source BBC).
Perfect for use with any boiler system, LoFlo in-line does not affect water pressures, just moderates flow to eliminate wastage.
For fixing instructions, please see the graphics attached
To purchase In-line LoFlo, please visit our “where to buy” pages for various outlets.
(click to view in full size)
- A 3/4″ BSP thread to connect to the stop cock or water meter under the kitchen sink.
- Just 35mm diameter at its widest and 20mm long when installed
- Universal spigot outlet for connection to connect to Speedfit, Hep20, copper pipes etc.
- Pressure tested to 16 bar.
- Manufactured to and approved within Water Industry Standards.
Locate the main water supply stop tap – this can usually be found under the kitchen sink and located before the water meter if the meter is internal.
Before isolating your water supply ensure that all water using appliances are switched off.
Turn off mains water supply and drain down residual water left in the pipe.
Have a question?
Looking to buy?
We have a wide range of stockists, suppliers, distributors and installers across the UK.
Our Other Products
To provide water control and metering for domestic and light commercial properties.
A water pipe insulation and protection system, for new and existing water services.
Protecting water pipes in "difficult" situations
For whole site protection from backflow. Also for ‘keyhole surgery’ on failed boundary boxes.