Insulated ducting, is designed to protect up to three 32mm OD water pipes from frost outside the thermal envelope of a building: for use with Groundbreaker, Firebreaker or on its own.
Designed to facilitate the replacement of lead or leaking water service pipes in less than two hours without the trauma of having to dig up floors etc.
INSUduct has been designed to not only comply with, but to exceed standards laid down by BS5422 and within Water Regulation (4) including “extreme” weather conditions.
INSUduct is very simple to install on new or existing dwellings, making it the perfect solution to replacement of leaking or lead pipes or any urban regeneration project.
INSUduct can also “climb” to first, second or higher floors, thus removing the need to bring water services in at any level.
Fabricated in reprocessed materials to meet the green agenda.
To protect pipes larger than 32mm OD, we can fabricate (bespoke) INSUduct for pipes up to 63 mm OD and possibly larger – please contact us for further details as required.
Product Image Gallery
Click on any image to enlarge and view the full product image gallery.
- Compliant with BS 6920 & BS EN ISO 12241
- Compliant with BS5422 & DETR Guidelines
- Compliant with and exceeds Water Regulation (R4.4 – .12)
- Please note: WRAS testing criteria and certification does not review materials which are NOT in contact with potable water.
- Hard wearing and UV stabilised outer shell over impermeable insulation.
- Dimensions: 880mm tall (reducing to 840mm if “climbing”) 260mm wide on wall, 170mm wide at front, 130mm deep
- Thermal resistivity (heat loss) for various pipe sizes, if in any doubt, please call your local water company. Download Thermal Calculator
- Computation of frost protection for 32mm PE pipes
Downoad the calculator
Standard INSUduct can accommodate up to three 32mm diameter PE pipes (including barrier pipes)
For ‘climbing’ INSUduct, repeat instructions rising up the face of the building (Bell-mouth Fitting) .
Please note that Groundbreaker installation can be made before or after the installation of INSUduct.
Our Other Products
To provide water control and metering for domestic and light commercial properties.
The most cost effective insulation that can be used externally
For whole site protection from backflow. Also for ‘keyhole surgery’ on failed boundary boxes.
Designed to provide external control to domestic fire suppression systems on domestic and residential property.