For whole site protection against backflow
- Remedies failing boundary boxes without excavation
- Upgrade any water service to fluid category 3
- “Buffer” between water meter and manifold
(UK Patent No. 2440412)
The standard NRv2 ® is designed as a cost-effective way of protecting water services from backflow issues caused by boilers and / or faulty valves in older boundary boxes.
A simple “plug and play” system designed to fit between a water meter and manifold in ANY underground meter chamber, NRv2 ® can either upgrade any backflow protection up to fluid category 3 or remediate failing apparatus in the highway without expensive excavation.
NRv2 ® can be used with any concentric meter, is quick and simple to install, requiring no special tools or excavations, and is significantly more than cost effective when comparing the price of replacing a boundary box (£250.00+)
Can also be used with equestrian, agricultural or park home situations – essentially anywhere where additional protection against backflow (to fluid category 3) is required within Water Regulations.
NRv2 ® is fully approved by WRAS and Kiwa
Click here to download the WRAS approval certificate for the NRv2 ® family.
Product Image Gallery
Click on any image to enlarge and view the full product image gallery.
- WRAS certified as being compliant with all water industry specifications for materials.
- Pressure tested to 50 Bar
- Thread: male / female 1.5” BSP thread (standard concentric meter thread) in accordance with Water Industry Standard (WIS 4-37-01)
- Certified to offer whole site protection to Back Flow Category 2
- Simply screw NRv2 ® between the thread of the meter (concentric type) and the thread of the manifold
- Locate in the Groundbreaker or boundary box as “standard”
The patented innovative design will, when two units are used in series, will provide a “double check valve” offering protection up to fluid category 3.
Please note: any such work must have prior approval of the local water company.
Have a question?
Looking to buy?
We have a wide range of stockists, suppliers, distributors and installers across the UK.
Our Other Products
To provide water control and metering for domestic and light commercial properties.
A water pipe insulation and protection system, for new and existing water services.
Protecting water pipes in "difficult" situations
LoFlo - part of a water neutrality solution