Compliant with all Water Industry Standards Firebreaker Is an externally mounted fireman’s switch for water services designed to be used on domestic fire sprinkler systems.
Derived from our “secure by design” award winning Groundbreaker System, Firebreaker offers direct control of sprinkler systems without either the large “footprint” or clutter of internal piped systems.
Fully protected against frost, Firebreaker also incorporates WRAS approved back flow prevention and trace heating as standard.
Designed to be used on new build, refurbishments and “delicate” installations, Firebreaker offers a cost-effective solution for installations and the most efficient maintenance facility of all systems.
- Compliant with Water Regulations.
- Compliant with “Secure by Design” guidelines.
- Compliant with Building Regulations Part B and C.
- Compliant with PPG3 Planning Guidelines.
- Interface with INSUduct and SHalloduct products.
Product Image Gallery
Click on any image to enlarge and view the full product image gallery.
- Size: 500 x 330 x 170mm
- Connections:32mm PE or similar, multiple output channels.
- Control valves:WRAS approved control and check valves.
- SecurityOuter door secured by “universal” key.
- Valve locked in open position, telltale / tamper evident.
- Insulation:Thermal conductivity <0.025 W/mK
- Water absorption:<0.1% by volume.
- Shell Includes 50% reprocessed material.
- UV Stabilised.
- Impact resistant.
- 50+ year design life.
Our Other Products
To provide water control and metering for domestic and light commercial properties.
A water pipe insulation and protection system, for new and existing water services.
The most cost effective insulation that can be used externally
For whole site protection from backflow. Also for ‘keyhole surgery’ on failed boundary boxes.